Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Instagram Pickup - 2013 Topps Tribute Jimmie Foxx Relic

I got a deal on Instagram when I guy named Grant posted this 2013 Topps Tribute Jimmie Foxx bat relic card for sale a few days ago.  I saw it, and that it was numbered to 10, so I immediately told the guy that I was interested, but I needed to wait a couple days because I had bought a few other cards over that weekend.  He was nice enough to hold it for me, and notified me at the time I asked him to, and the card became mine!

Having it in hand is a lot better than looking at it on a tiny phone screen.  The card is flawless and came shipped inside a screwdown case.  I don't normally care for screwdowns, but in this case, it will keep the card in the same condition and will be harder for me to take it out and hold it.  I'm really bad about that.

I don't have a lot of Foxx relics, so adding this one was nice.  Each one I have is an amazing card, and my Foxx PC is pretty decent.  My dream is still to own a Foxx auto (on a ball).  Maybe I should start a crowdfunding campaign to get one, haha!

No comments: