Friday, September 18, 2020

TTM Success - Ryan Shealy

I got some really cool cards back signed when I got this success in from Ryan Shealy.  I knew I had several of his cards, they were just scattered among all of my card boxes.  I finally rounded up the ones shown and sent them off.

I enjoyed the 2006 Flair Showcase set, and now have a couple of them signed.  This one probably looks better in person, as the scan picked up some of the flaws in the marker used by Shealy.  Still, I like having the card, and am glad it got signed.

Shealy also signed a 2003 Topps Traded, 2007 Allen and Ginter and a 2007 Topps Chrome refractor.

Shealy (b. 1979) played in the majors from 2005 to 2008 and 2010 for the Rockies, Royals and Red Sox.  He had 146 hits, 19 home runs and a .268 batting average.

I mailed to Shealy on June 15 and got the cards back on June 26, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: