Tuesday, September 22, 2020

TTM SUccess - Nick Anderson

I really enjoyed 2019 Topps Holiday.  I bought a couple blaster boxes and have gotten a few of the cards signed.  They look cool in my album, and I hope to get a few more signed soon.  This TTM success from Nick Anderson is the latest card from this set that I was able to get done.

I have been more conscious of getting Marlins signed, since my buddy Dugan is a huge fan of theirs.  For some reason their cards already stand out to me, and now that he is working on Marlins autos, I've kept my eye out for some, as well.

Anderson (b. 1990) has played in the majors since 2019 for the Marlins and Rays.  He has a career record of 6-5 with 135 strike outs and a 2.81 ERA.

I mailed to Anderson on June 10 and got the cards back on July 2, for a 22-day TAT.

No comments: