Sunday, September 6, 2020

Mystery TTM From Gerard - Joe Oliver

My friend, Gerard, came up with a cool idea; We would send off a mystery TTM for each other each month, to help get rid of extra cards and to help each other add to our collections.  The TTM success from Joe Oliver was one of the ones that Gerard sent off for me.

I had sent the cards to Gerard to get signed during either Spring Training or the minor league season, but the hadn't gotten signed.  So, Gerard tried them TTM, and got them signed for me.

Oliver (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1989 to 2001 for the Reds, Brewers, Tigers, Mariners, Pirates, Yankees and Red Sox.  He had 831 hits, 102 home runs and a .247 batting average.  He won the World Series in 1990 with the Reds.

Thanks for getting these cards done for me, Gerard!

No comments: