Tuesday, September 29, 2020

TTM Success - Xavier Edwards

I added some nice 2020 cards to my album with this TTM success from Xavier Edwards.  Adding any 2020 cards is tough with the ongoing pandemic and not being able to graph IP.  I was able to get these to Edwards and get them signed fairly quickly.

Edwards signed a 2020 Pro Debut (top), 2020 Bowman base and 2020 Bowman Chrome (above, left and right).  His Sharpie needs some help, but overall, I'm happy I got the cards back signed.

Edwards (b. 1999) was a first round pick (38th overall) by the Padres in the 2018 June Amateur Draft out of a Florida high school.

So far, he has reached High A ball in the Padres system.  He has 217 hits, 1 home run and a .328 batting average.

I mailed to Edwards on June 29 and got the cards back signed on July 10, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: