Saturday, September 26, 2020

TTM Success - Isiah Kiner-Falefa

I was able to get another current MLB player via TTM when I got these cards back from Isiah Kiner-Falefa.  I had held some of his cards when I thought I could get a couple folks to get him at Rangers AAA (either Round Rock a couple years ago, or Nashville), but he has been sticking around the majors now.

I love those silver pack chromes from Topps; the above right one being a 1983 design.  I have been getting them lately with my Topps boxes, and they are some really cool cards to get signed.

Kiner-Falefa (b. 1995) has played in the majors since 2018 for the Rangers.  He has 200 hits, 8 home runs and a .262 batting average.

I mailed to him on February 29 at Rangers Spring Training and got the cards back on July 7, for a 129-day TAT.

No comments: