Thursday, February 6, 2020

TTM Success - Cal Mitchell

I have been getting more and more signed cards back from prospects lately, as opposed to the past players that I have been accustomed to.  I want to continue to add to my album, and also take cards out of my boxes, especially of guys I won't normally see in person.  These Cal Mitchell cards turned out really well.
Mitchell (b. 1999) was a second round pick by the Pirates in the 2017 June Amateur Draft out of high school.  He has reached the Pirates High A team, and across three minor league seasons, has 276 hits, 27 home runs and a .262 batting average.

I mailed to Mitchell on December 17 and got the cards back on December 31, for a 14-day TAT.  He signed 2 of the 4 cards that I sent.  He returned the other two unsigned.

No comments: