Thursday, April 4, 2013

Something a Little Different In The Mail

I found something really cool on Ebay the other day, an original photo negative of Virgil Trucks in the Detroit locker room from 1941 (his rookie season).  I need to figure out a way to get it developed.  There are a couple photo places around here that could probably do it, but I'm not sure what they would charge.  A friend from work suggested that I try the Photography Department of ECU and see if they could do it.  I might send them an email and see.  If anyone else has any ideas, I'm listening.  It looks like it will be a cool photo once it is developed.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Very neat pickup, William! That'd be awesome if you could somehow get it developed.

Unknown said...

How about a quick negative image to give you an idea of the photo?

http://flic.kr/p/e8NGeQ

You are welcome. :)