Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hall of Fame Spotlight Recap

As I wait patiently was mail to arrive, or some money to come along for cards, I thought I'd make it a little easier for you to see all of the Hall of Fame Spotlight posts that I have done so far. I really enjoy this feature of my blog, as I have learned a lit about some players who I didn't know much about, or learned more about players who I thought I did know of. I hope you all enjoy this feature, as I plan on keeping it around. I am also creating a spreadsheet for myself about Hall of Famers, so I can keep track of which autos I have, which autos I can afford and which I can keep dreaming about. So, check the links below and get caught up on who I have written about so far. I plan on adding them to my sidebar soon (might take a couple elements off of it as well) so you all can continue to keep track. Here are the players I have written on so far:

Joe Sewell

Travis Jackson

Hal Newhouser

Ernie Lombardi

Joe Medwick

Jimmie Foxx

Luke Appling

Stan Musial

I pick the players who I write about pretty randomly. I'm not sure who I will write about next, but I'm sure I will enjoy it. I wish I had enough money to get more autographed baseballs, but things are tight right now. I have seen a couple authenticated baseballs of some Hall of Famers for under $50, so I may be able to allocate some funds toward that soon. Here's to hoping. In the meantime, check out the links above, leave me some comments. If there is someone who you would like to see me post, let me know and I'll try to get on it.

No comments: