Thursday, April 6, 2023

TTM Success - Amado Samuel

Like I said before, a big wave of 1964 Topps will be showcased on here in the coming days/weeks.  I sent off a bunch to add some vintage to the album.  I also have begun to assemble a partial set of 1964 with the hope of completing the set one day.  These were fairly low grade cards, so I'm not breaking the bank.  I just like the design and thought that would be a fun set to pursue at some point.

This TTM success came back from Amado Samuel.  The card turned out nicely, and I was really glad to get the card back.

Samuel (b. 1938) played in the majors from 1962 to 1964 for the Braves (Milwaukee) and Mets.  He had 79 hits, 3 home runs and a .21 batting average.

I mailed to Samuel on January 20 and got the card back on January 30, for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: