Sunday, April 9, 2023

Spring Training Returns From Carson W

My friend, Carson, made his first attempts at Spring Training graphing this year.  He hit the Rays and Tigers camps, and did pretty well.  The highlight of what he got done for me was this Topps Chrome Turkey Red insert of Tyler Glasnow.  I really appreciated Carson including it in the return package, since I tried to get it signed last year and missed.
Carson got a bunch of Rays stuff out of the prospects boxes and also the box of shame. I had missed Tyler Zombro (for good reason; he had been out after being hit in the face by a batted ball).  I never saw Greg Jones, who Carson got some cards signed by.  He also helped me with Carson Williams who was one per then didnt sign the rest of the time Charleston was here last year. 
Carson hooked me up with the above Shane McClanahan relic and the Cooper Kinney 2022 Pro Debut.
Finally, Carson got a Curtis Mead done for me, as well as two Colt Keith cards from Tigers camp.

Thanks for taking these, Carson. I owe you some Wood Ducks autos soon.

No comments: