Friday, April 7, 2023

50-50 Return From Matthew F

A 50/50 partner going on a couple years now, Matthew F had recently sent back some cards that he got signed for me from te 2023 Reds Caravan.  He hooked it up and got me a bunch of stuff taken care of.  The above Willie McGee 1995 Stadium Club Ring Leaders card is really awesome.  I had another one signed by Paul O'Neill a while back, and these look really cool in the album.
I had missed Brandon Williamson last season when I went on my trip, so getting this 2020 Pro Debut out of the box of shame was great.  It made a little bit of room for more stuff that I've missed recently.  The 2022 Pro Debut Jay Allen also turned out well.
Matt knocked out a bunch of guys that I wouldn't normally see, so it was nice to get these cards back and not have to put them in the box of shame.  I realized that I have a lot of signed cards from 2021 Topps Heritage Minors.  That 1972 design stands out, and I really enjoy whittling that stack down as the signing opportunities come up.

I was happy to get the 2019 Bowman Draft card of Bryant Packard back signed.  He played at ECU, so it was cool to finally get that card done.
Here are some more Reds prospects that Matthew got done for me.  A 2021 Heritage Minors Tyler Callihan continues to add to that list.  I was also happy to get the Connor Phillips out of the box of shame, as well.  I missed him when I saw Chattanooga last season.

Thank you so much for taking the cards, Matt.  I know we will match up again on some more 50/50s this season.

No comments: