Wednesday, April 12, 2023

A Third TTM Success From Manny Mota

Since he is such a good signer, and I got new cards of his in my boxes I got from Conrad, I sent a third TTM request to Manny Mota.  I found this rough 1964 Topps a home in my autograph album.  The front of the card looks fine, but there is writing scrawled on the back of the card, which would disqualify it from being used in any set I'd put together.  So, I got it signed TTM, and it has a purpose.
I found a few other Mota cards in the boxes, like the above 1975 Topps Mini.  It was in a lot better condition than the rest of the cards, and turned out nicely when signed.
Finally, I sent off these two, a 1971 Topps and a 1974 Topps; both look great.

I mailed to Mota on January 21 and got the cards back on January 30, for a 9-day TAT.

No comments: