Friday, November 18, 2016

TTM Success - Sean Henn

I received a pretty cool TTM success on Monday when I got two signed cards back from former pitcher, Sean Henn.  I actually got the above 2007 MLB Artifacts out of a box of cards that my friend, Pete, gave me.  When I saw that Henn signed TTM, I figured these would be nice "different" cards to add to my binder.
I busted a box of these 2007 Topps Rookie 52 cards back when they came out.  I had put the bulk of them away in my rookie box, and fished this out for the TTM attempt.  It turned out really nice.

Henn (b. 1981) played in the majors from 2005 to 2009 and 2013 for the Yankees, Padres, Twins, Orioles and Mets.  He had a career record of 2-10 with an ERA of 7.42 and 63 strike outs.  I had completely forgotten that he made it to the Majors with the O's; I thought he was a more recent minor league pickup.

I mailed the two cards to Henn on November 2 and got the cards back on November 14, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: