Monday, November 21, 2016

TTM Success - Pat Kelly

I hope you all aren't tired of my TTM posts.  Because, well, I still have a TON to write about.  This one was rather interesting in that the cards I got back signed were not the ones I mailed off, but I guess a success is still a success.

I mailed 4 cards to Pat Kelly on November 3.  One of the cards came back, but it wasn't signed.  I got these two, which were ones I didn't send, but they are a 1998 Score (above) and the 1992 O Pee Chee (below).  I had a few of the Scores available to send, but I opted to send other cards ahead of them.  Oh well!
Kelly (b. 1967) played in the majors from 1991 to 1999 for the Yankees, Cardinals and Blue Jays.  He had 495 hits, 36 home runs and a .249 batting average.

I mailed to him on November 3rd and got the cards back on November 15, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: