Saturday, November 26, 2016

TTM Success - Carl Warwick

I got a nice TTM success from former Oriole, Carl Warwick after finding his card in my Orioles box and checking to see if he signed TTM.  I was even happier to find that I had one of his 1964 Topps cards in my vintage box, so I was able to get two cards sent off.

I love this 1964 Topps because of the Colt .45s jersey.  I might have to find one of those jerseys at some point.  They look really cool.
Here is the 1966 Topps that had taken up residence in my Os box.  This card turned out nice, as well.

I mailed to Warwick on November 11 and got the cards back on November 18, for a 7-day TAT.

Warwick (b. 1937) played in the majors from 1961 to 1966 for the Dodgers, Cardinals, Colt .45s, Orioles and Cubs.  He had 363 hits, 31 home runs and a .248 batting average.  He won the World Series in 1964 with the Cardinals.

No comments: