Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Birthday Gift From Anthony

I figured my birthday was long gone, but I have still seen a couple gifts trickle in here and there.  That has made it so I could stretch my big day out for almost two months.  Definitely nothing wrong with that!  I was surprised last week when I got a gift in the mail from my friend, Anthony.  He has kept with a theme in his gifts in sending me an Orioles card numbered to 5.  I like this theme, actually, as he has found me some pretty sweet cards.

This time, Anthony hooked me up with this red parallel of Orioles prospect, Ryan McKenna from 2015 Bowman,  I like the red parallel, it really pops.  McKenna is 19 and was a 4th round pick by the Orioles in the 2015 amateur draft.  He spent this past season at Low A Aberdeen and had 53 hits, 1 home run and a .241 batting average across 62 games.  He probably will see more time in Aberdeen next season, with a chance to be moved up to Delmarva later in the year.

Thank you so much for the gift, Anthony!  I love the card and really appreciate the thought!

No comments: