Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trading With Cam

I got a surprise package from Cam (the writer of the fine blog titled The Bullpen Cardboard) the other day that included several Orioles cards.  I have been trading with Cam for a long time.  We might go 6 months without chatting, but when we pick things up again, it's like we have been talking every day.  He is a really good guy who is aspiring to be a musician.  We've gotten to be pretty good friends over the years, even though I can't get him to agree with me about how awesome Pearl Jam is.  Oh well.

I really enjoyed the above Chris Davis 2013 Bowman.  I pulled only Jim Johnson from the several jumbo packs that I bought, so I was very happy to be able to add this Davis to my PC without having to buy 500 more packs just to pull one.  Thanks for making it easy on me, Cam!

No comments: