Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hanging With Drew

I'm trying something new by doing a post with my phone.  Good luck to me.

I'm visiting my very close friend, Drew from Drewscards and we are currently riding to the National Baseball Hall of Fame.

Last night, Drew took me to his local card shop.  We bought a box of 2011 Topps Lineage so we could play pack wars.  I won handily.  Drew still made out ok because we did a bunch of trading afterward.  I'll post some of the cards when I get access to a scanner but I will leave you with a few pictures from the break itself.

I'm really enjoying my time with Drew. He is one of the first people I traded with back in 2009 through this blog.  We have become best of friends and I am really excited to be able to experience the Hall of Fame him.

No comments: