Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Amazing Mail From Ryan

I got a really cool package in the mail the other day from Ryan over at O No Another Orioles Blog who recently took a trip to Japan.  Among some of the Orioles cards that I definitely needed was the above 2003 Topps 205 Polar Bear mini.  This is a really awesome card that scanned so well.
Ryan included some Japanese cards as well, above you can see the back of the Koji Uehara card that I got.  I thought this was so cool!  He also included Tsuyoshi Wada, Dennis Sarfate, Sherman Obando, Davey Johnson and a couple other former Orioles.
One of the coolest-looking Japanese cards that Ryan sent was the below 2012 Genesis Dennis Sarfate.  This one looks so cool.  I'm really amazed by the stuff Ryan sent.  He's a really good guy and if you haven't traded with him before, you definitely should!
Thanks again, Ryan!  I really appreciated all of the stuff you sent!

No comments: