Monday, July 22, 2013

Scott's Visit - Trade TIme

After Scott and I finished out Gypsy Queen box break, he got some cards from his car that he had brought along with him.  Among them were these two Orioles, the above Bowman Chrome Legends in the Making Dylan Bundy and the below retail exclusive foil Chasing History Manny Machado.
I didn't have either card, so I was really happy to add them to their respective PCs.  He also brought along a stack of other Orioles that I needed as well.  I had already put a package of cards in the mail to Scott, so I didn't have any Red Sox cards to hand off to him, so I just had him go through a few of my card boxes and pull out whatever cards he wanted.  I think he really enjoyed looking through my collection.

When we were done with our trade, I brought out one of my PC boxes and let him and his dad look through some of my rookies and vintage.  I think they were both appreciative at being able to see that stuff while they were here.  I sure enjoyed being able to sit down and have some folks excited about looking through my cards.  That's a rare thing around here.

No comments: