Sunday, September 16, 2012

UPDATED WANT LIST and TRADE BAIT

I finally took a second and updated my want list and trade bait pages.  I would like to trade a bit more, so let me know if I have something you might be interested in.

I got some comments when I posted about Topps Series 2 that a few of you might be interested in some of the relics and autos.  Please email or comment and let me know if there is still interest.

I tried to add more to the want list page, including more of an emphasis on my PCs as opposed to solely listing my set building needs.  I'll try to continue to add to that as I determine which cards I need for my PCs, etc.

I added some bullet points to my trade bait page since it will take forever to scan and post all of the cards I have available.  I think it might be a bit easier if someone were to just email me asking for a specific player (as I have a ton of 'star' cards from 2005 - 2012 boxed up for card shows.)

I will be more than happy to prepare team bags/team packages for specific team collectors.  I currently have regular trade partners who get all of my cards from the following teams:

Cardinals
Orioles
Yankees
Red Sox
Tigers
Mariners

I also have regular trade partners who get all cards of single players:
Hoyt Wilhelm
Chipper Jones
Ichiro
Aroldis Chapman
Barry Larkin

I split up my Braves cards between three people.

If you are interested in getting cards of teams not mentioned, all you have to do is email me and we can work out a regular trade pattern.  I'm pretty easy to work with.

I also have a good bit of 80s-90s junk wax that I'm looking to unload.  Several completed sets, some opened wax boxes, etc.  If any of you are interested in taking this stuff off of my hands, they are listed on the trade bait page.  Again, just email me and we can easily work something out.

Finally, as of tomorrow (September 17, 2012), I will be selling cards on checkoutmycards.com under the seller ID of wregenthal.  I have several 1/1s, some relics, autos, sparkle inserts, etc etc (a total of 50 cards for now) that will be listed.  If you see something listed on there, all you have to do is contact me through COMC or shoot me an email and we can discuss.

I hope some of you might be interested in all of this stuff.  Again, I'm working toward trying to get a little more active in trades as well as clear out some room as I build some more inventory for some future card shows.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

BASEBALL DAD said...

I would love to be in line for any Cleveland Indian cards, but I don't have much that fits in your posted want lists. I have 60-70 thousand cards to trade, mostly late 70's to 2012. I do have a lot of Thome dupes, mostly Indians.

Unknown said...

I am one of the few who need colorado rockies and todd helton!!!!