Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Am Now Live on COMC

I now have 50 cards listed on Checkoutmycards.com in an attempt to flip some stuff that has been languishing in my box for some money or other cards.
Ryan from O No Another Orioles Blog talked me into giving COMC a shot, and gave me a coupon from the National Card Show for $20 off first time seller fees.

It was interesting getting stuff submitted to them, and surprisingly easy.  They scan everything and give you BV for each card (if available).  You then tell them what you want to list your card at and wait for offers.

The stuff I submitted was some higher end oddball stuff like a 1/1 Nate McLouth sketch card, a couple 2011 Topps Sparkle Cards, a nice 2007 Topps Turkey Red Justin Verlander silk, a couple printing plates, etc.

We'll see if I get any offers, but I am excited to see how all of this plays out.  Here's to hoping I can flip some of that stuff for a few signed baseballs or something.

Check out the stuff I have listed, seller ID is wregenthal.

3 comments:

Spiegel83 said...

Good luck, buddy. I am in the midst of getting a bundle together to mail out to them. It will be new to me but, seems like a good deal and a solid way to pick up some singles for my collection. How did you ship the cards to them? Please let me know how this site works out for you. Thanks.

Weston DeShon said...

You'll like it I know it. Hope you sell some of your stuff.

Anonymous said...

I've been happy with COMC, I hope you have a good experience. I'll check out your "store" to see if you have anything on my shopping list.

I talked to COMC founder/CEO Tim Getsch at the National; seems like a nice guy, and he talks a good game... They've got some interesting stuff in the works.