Monday, March 5, 2012

2012 Topps Reimold Rainbow

BASEBALL IS BACK!  I am watching the Orioles on MASN for the first time in forever, since i signed up for Dish Network on February 1st.  I'm really excited.  Batting leadoff tonight against the Pirates, is Nolan Reimold.  With that in mind, I present my newest Reimold Rainbow, his 2012 Topps cards.  So far, I have his base card, gold parallel, blue Wal Mart parallel, purple Toys R Us parallel and red Target parallel.



Pretty cool, right?  The only one I need (that I know of) is his 2012 Black parallel.  When Opening Day and Chrome come out, then I will try to knock those off the list.  Until then, the black parallel is on my radar.  If anyone has it, I will be more than happy to trade for it!

2 comments:

Drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew said...

Very nice man! Good job!