Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Picked Up Some 1959 Topps

I decided to take my son to the Kinston card shop yesterday so I could to my first Prime 9 redemption and was able to pick up 3 1959 Topps for my set.
I knocked off a Hall of Famer with this Luis Aparicio.  The card was $2.00, which isn't too bad.  It is in great shape.
I got an Oriole in this Gus Triandos.  I thought I already had this card, but I guess I didn't.  Oh well, I have it now.
Finally, I found this Gino Cimoli.  I like the blue.  Actually, I like all the cards.  I think the design is one of the best Topps has done.  I'm excited to add more of these to the set.  So far, my favorite card that I have seen is the Ernie Banks, which is on a green background.  It looks pretty sharp.  I hope to add it to my collection soon.

No comments: