Sunday, March 29, 2020

TTM Success - Hal Breeden

I waited a while to send these, for some reason, but I finally pulled the trigger and got these two cards signed TTM by Hal Breeden.  I think I waited because I thought maybe I had some more of his cards, but I never found them.  I was just happy to add a 1975 Topps to the album, since it has been a while since I got one signed.
I also got this 1973 Topps signed out of the lot I got from Conrad in South Carolina.  A while ago, I didn't have many signed 73s, but now I have a bunch, and I have Conrad to thank.

Breeden (b. 1944) played in the majors from 1971 to 1975 for the Cubs and Expos.  He had 148 hits, 21 home runs and a .243 batting average.

I mailed to Breeden on January 20 and got the cards back on February 6, for a 17-day TAT.

No comments: