Monday, March 2, 2020

TTM Success - Hayden Wesneski

I sent off a few 2019 Bowman Draft cards so I could add a few of them to my collection, and clear out some room for more cards to come in.  I had to dig a little deeper than normal to find some of the addresses to send to, but I was able to come away with a success from Hayden Wesneski.
I had him sign a 2019 Bowman Draft and a 2019 Bowman Draft Chrome.  Both cards turned out great.

Wesneski (b. 1997) was a 6th round draft pick by the Yankees in the 2019 June Amateur Draft.  He was 1-1 with 30 strike outs and a 4.76 ERA, all with Pulaski.  I don't remember seeing him when I saw Pulaski last season, but I only had cards for a couple guys, and Draft hadn't come out yet.

I mailed to Wesneski on January 3 and got the cards back on January 24, for a 21-day TAT.

No comments: