Thursday, September 28, 2017

TTM Success - Mike Rabelo

I always thought his name was Rabledo, but I was mistaken when I typed in his name to search whether Mike Rabelo signed TTM.  I mean, his name is right in front of me, but still, I thought he was Mike Rabledo.  Oh well.  I added this cool 2007 Finest to the album with this success.  I had found it at the LCS and figured it would be nice in my album.
I also added this 2008 Topps to the album.  I remember a time when I didn't have any 2008 in there, but now, it isn't the set with the least representation.

Rabelo (b. 1980) played in the majors from 2006 to 2008 for the Tigers and Marlins.  He had 65 hits, 4 home runs and a .234 batting average.

I mailed to Rabelo on May 8 and got the cards back on September 18, for a 133-day TAT.

No comments: