Sunday, September 24, 2017

TTM Success - Glenn Hubbard

I have taken a few days off from the blog in order to decompress and enjoy some time away from home.  I am back, and have put myself even farther behind on TTMs and other posts.  Still, I don't regret it.

I got some cool cards back from Glenn Hubbard, including the above 1989 Bowman.  Personally, I never liked these cards, but now with my graphing that I'm doing, they really turn out quite well.
I also hot these cards back from Hubbard, including cards from 1981, 86 and 87 Topps and a 1988 Donruss Diamond Kings.

Hubbard (b.1957) has a birthday tomorrow and played in the majors from 1978 to 1989 for the Braves and A's.  He had 1,084 hits, 70 home runs and a .244 batting average.  He was an All Star in 1983.

Hubbard was released from his contract with the A's on July 31, 1989 and missed when they won the World Series that year.

I mailed to Hubbard on May 8 via the Lexington Legends and got the cards back on September 11, for a 126-day TAT.

No comments: