Thursday, June 1, 2017

TTM Success - Bryn Smith

I got some nice cards signed by Bryn Smith recently.  This included a nice 1987 Topps that he signed for me.
I liked these two 1990 Topps, one of which is a Topps Traded.  Both of them look really cool.  They're really color coordinated with Smith's uniforms.
I also liked the 1990 Score (top left).  I had a bunch of Smith cards, but picked 7 to send along.  I'm pretty happy with all of them.

Smith (b. 1955) played in the majors from 1981 to 1993 for the Expos, Cardinals and Rockies.  He had a career record of 108-94 with 1,028 strike outs and an ERA of 3.53.  Smith was signed by the Orioles in 1973 as an amateur free agent.  He was traded by the Orioles to the Expos along with Rudy May and Randy Miller for Don Stanhouse, Joe Kerrigan and Gary Roenicke.

I mailed to Smith on May 9 and got the cards back on May 23, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: