Tuesday, June 20, 2017

TTM Success - Jeff Huson

Here is another example of a player who's cards I had for a long time before I finally got around to sending to them.  I really wanted to get this 2000 MLB Showdown card signed by Jeff Huson, so I finally sent to him.  I waited long enough to have found a bunch of other good cards to send, so that made the TTM request that much better.
I love the 1990 Score.  It is like they switched the photo up and mismatched the border.  I also like the 1992 Topps Gold Winners card at the bottom right.  Those cards have made a comeback this year in Topps Archives.

Huson (b. 1964) played in the majors from 1988 to 1993 and 1995 to 2000 for the Expos, Rangers, Orioles, Brewers, Mariners, Angels and Cubs.  He had 439 hits, 8 home runs and a .234 batting average.

I mailed to Huson on May 30 and got the cards back on June 12, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: