Tuesday, June 27, 2017

TTM Success - Cameron Maybin

It is really tough for me to know which current players sign TTM, but thankfully, I have seen some successes on Instagram.  Those successes have prompted me to send to a few guys, who I may not have tried before.

I was glad to get this return from Cameron Maybin via the Angels.  I regretted, however, that I sent too soon because I found a great card of him after I had already gotten these back,  I might try him at Spring Training, then, to get that card signed (2016 Topps).  Still, I added a 2008 to the binder, and now this set isn't the rarest in the album.
I also added a 2017.  I don't have many of these signed yet, but I think they will start filling in between now and next year's spring training.  They look nice when signed, though.

Maybin (b. 1987) has played in the majors since 2007 for the Tigers, Marlins, Padres, Braves and Angels.  He currently has 765 hits, 52 home runs and a .259 batting average in his career.

I mailed to Maybin on June 12 and got the cards back on June 22 for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: