Thursday, June 8, 2017

TTM Success - Tom Ragland

TTM Successes have slowed down quite a lot recently, mainly due to my being away on a couple trips.  I have also been searching boxes for cards for graphing, so it has taken away from my letter writing time.  Still, there are a few successes here that I can write about.

This 1974 Topps is the only card of Tom Ragland that I was able to find in my boxes, and I wanted to get a few out on the day it was mailed, so I went ahead and sent it along.  It is a nice card, and he has a really nice signature.

Ragland (b. 1946) played in the majors from 1971 to 1973 for the Senators, Rangers and Indians.  He had 61 hits, 0 home runs and a .231 batting average.

I mailed to Ragland on May 10 and got the card back on June 1, for a 22-day TAT.

No comments: