Friday, May 5, 2017

TTM Success - Pat Listach

I had met Pat Listach back in 2011 when I saw the Pirates play the Cubs at PNC park with my cousin, Andreas.  I got him to sign a ball back then.  I'm not quite sure which cabinet the ball is in now, but I'm sure it is buried under a bunch of other signed baseballs.  Listach was actually one of the first players that I set aside for TTM purposes, then for whatever reason, I waited to send to him,  I kept collating cards of his, and kept seeing him pop up when I would search for someone to send to.  I finally got around to sending to him a few weeks ago; I sent to him via the Tacoma Rainiers (which is why I waited so long to send to him).  I sent four pretty awesome cards, and got this one 1993 Stadium Club back.  I guess of all of the cards for him to send back, this one was the coolest, with the over-exposure.  It turned out really nice.

Listac (b. 1967) played in the majors from 1992 to 1997 for the Brewers and Astros.  He had 444 hits, 5 home runs and a .251 batting average.  He was the 1992 Rookie of the Year for the AL, and finished 18th in the MVP voting that season.

I mailed to Listach on April 7 and got the card back on April 17, for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: