Monday, May 15, 2017

TTM Success - Casey Blake

I added some more recent cards to the bunder with this success from Casey Blake.  I didn't have any trouble finding his cards, as I had quite a few to choose from.  This 2008 Topps was a nice one to add to the Topps Autograph Project.  I like that it is a horizontal card, even though there isn't much to the background of the photo.
These two cards were some really cool ones to get signed.  I like the 1962 Topps design on the 2011 Heritage.  I didn't have any signed 2010 Topps Attax, so this one is pretty cool.
Finally, I added two Topps cards to my ledger.  These ae two sets of Topps that I have very few of, so getting these really helps.

Blake (b. 1973) played in the majors from 1999 to 2011 for the Blue Jays, Twins, Orioles, Indians and Dodgers.  He had 1,186 hits, 167 home runs and .264 batting average.  His time with the Orioles lasted 6 games during the 2001 season when he was a waiver claim from the Twins.  After that season, he was placed on waivers and the Twins picked him up again.

I mailed to Blake on February 20 and got the cards back on May 12, for an 81-day TAT.

No comments: