Check out my COMC Portfolio

Follow me on Instagram @wregenthal and Twitter @foulbuntWilliam


Check out the cards I'm offering on COMC.


http://www.comc.com/Users/wregenthal

Friday, May 26, 2017

IP Autos From Dugan

My good friend, Dugan, has been working on getting me some autos this season from some International League players, via the Durham Bulls.  A batch came in the other day from Dugan that had three autographs for me.  I honestly don't remember sending him this Kean Wong, but ok.  It turned out great!
I also got these two 2015 Topps cards back.  I only had a couple of them signed, so these help pump up my 2015 Topps numbers just a bit.  The David Lough was actually sent to me by someone (I can't remember who sent it) that had a note to give it to my mom if I didn't need it.  I think Mom will be ok if she sees that it will be going in my autograph album.

Thanks so much for the autos, Dugan.  I am currently working on a Hickory Crawdads team set via the Wood Ducks for him, so I'll be able to repay him soon.
Post a Comment