Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Second TTM Success From Del Crandall

I like to make sure that I have older, defunct teams represented in my autograph album.  It occurred to me that I didn't have any Boston Braves cards yet, so I went to Ebay and picked up two cards of Del Crandall as a Boston Brave so I could ensure that they were there.  The above 1950 Bowman is such a nice card.  I love the old school catcher's gear on this one.  1950 Bowman is such a really nice set.  I think they look awesome.
I also added this 1952 Topps.  This one, you can really see the Boston Braves logo, which really helps my goal.  I also enjoy adding 1952 cards to the collection.

I mailed this request to Crandall on March 31 and got the cards back on April 29, for a 29-day TAT.  I also included a check for $10.00 to cover his fee of $5/card.

No comments: