Saturday, March 5, 2016

TTM Success - Eric Young, Jr.

I got my first Spring Training TTM success on March 3 when I got these cards back from Brewers Spring Training.  Eric Young, Jr. is very active on Instagram and is probably one of the most prolific TTM signers out there.  He personalized this 2011 Topps card to me and it looks really cool with all of the purple.  The card came in a care package that i got in a deal last year from a kid named Michael M.  He sent me the Young and suggested that I drop it in the mail but I never got around to it.  It was always sitting on my desk, so when I sent out my mass of TTM requests, I made sure to add Young to the pile.
I found these two Youngs from 2010 in one of the huge boxes that Pete gave me a few months ago.  I figured I would see if Young would sign those too, and he did.  One of them got the inscription/presonalization and the other just got the signature, but that is fine with me.  I think they all look great.

I was really disappointed, though, because I had a gold parallel from 2015 Update, but I wasn't able to find it.  I figure it's around here somewhere in a random pile, and I will try again.

I plan on copying from my friend, Weston, and putting a TTM counter up on my blog for what I've sent off this year.  I plan on counting everything up and putting it on one of my pages tonight.

No comments: