Monday, November 3, 2014

Pickup From Anthony - 2014 Topps Stadium Club Jonathan Schoop Auto

I made a quick and easy deal on Kik with Anthony the other day when I bought this 2014 Topps Stadium Club Jonathan Schoop auto off of him for only $3 shipped.  He gave me such a deal on this card, I couldn't pass it up.

Schoop (pronounced - SCOPE) had a decent year this year and showed that as he develops, he will have a great deal of pop as well as a great glove at second base.

The auto is on card and the shot of him is pretty cool.  I was happy to hear that Topps was bringing back Stadium Club this year.  The last offering they did was in 2008, a set which I really enjoyed.  I haven't been able to pick up too many packs of Stadium Club, but when I have been able to, I have been really happy with what I've gotten.

Thanks for the deal, Anthony!

No comments: