Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ebay Pickup - 1959 Topps Hank Aaron All Star

Another high numbered All Star has been removed from my needs list for 1959 Topps.  I picked up this Hank Aaron for $25 on Ebay after watching a few lower grade ones go by.  I wanted to go ahead and pick one up and liked the deal I got on this one.  It is in great shape, so I feel like I did a good job.

This card puts me at 93 cards to go for my set.  I really believe I can get it wrapped up soon.  I'm watching a few other All Stars and will probably make a huge dent in the list at the next card show I go to (probably later this winter, more toward spring).

When this set is done, I will concentrate harder on the 1969 set and I will also officially begin (even though I've been chipping away at some cards already) the 1967 set.

No comments: