Saturday, June 10, 2023

TTM Success - Ty Moore

A few years ago, a random roving instructor showed up at the Wood Ducks.  It was Ty Moore trying out for a job with the Rangers.  It appears that he didn't get the job, but that didn't stop me from taking his cards with me to Wood Ducks games for a year and a half.  I finally took them out of my bag and sought out an address for him.  It turns out that the address worked.
I was able to get both of these all star cards signed TTM by Moore.  He signed them in silver Sharpie.  The signatures show up better in person than they do on the scans.

Moore (b. 1993) was a 12th round pick by the Pirates in the 2015 June Amateur Draft out of UCLA.  He played in the Purates system from 2015 to 2017, reaching High A.  He had 257 hits, 9 home runs and a .273 batting average.

I mailed to Moore on February 2 and got the cards back on February 16, for a 14-day TAT. 

No comments: