Friday, June 16, 2023

Spring Training 2023 50-50s From Dylan

My friend, Dylan, took a bunch of cards to Spring Training for me this year and racked.  He got me a lot of great signatures on some really nice cards, like the above 2022 Topps Heritage Minors insert of Khalil Watson.
Dylan his Brady House for me before i was able to get him for myself.  Im surprised Dylan was able to get me two House cards, but they're awesome.
He also knocked out a bunch of Watson cards for me.  I may see Marcelo Mayer later this summer, so I might take this one and try to get him on it.
Dylan saw the Marlins, Cardinals, Nationals and a couple other teams.  He racked it for me and I can move these into my album.
I hadn't gotten Elijah Green before, so these were a great add to the album. I got James Wood last season, but these were new to me, so they're great additions as well.
I'm always happy to add some Jordan Walker to the collection, and Dylan hooked it up.  I think Walker is going to be a good one.  Folks just need to be patient with him.
Finally, here are a couple other Cardinals that Dylan hit for me, a Treyjyn Fletcher and Alec Burleson.

Thanks for taking these 50/50s from me, Dylan!

No comments: