Tuesday, June 20, 2023

TTM Success - Brandon Cromer

Here are a couple cards that came back TTM from some pre-Bowman prospect sets.  The above 1992 Stadium Club Brandon Cromer came out nicely.  Originally, I was uninspired with these cards, but the more I went through the set, the more I liked them.  I was especially happy to get some of the "Glamour Shots" cards signed.  Sadly, Cromer didn't have one of those style cards in the set.
I also got this 1992 Upper Deck Minors card signed.  It also turned out nicely.

Cromer (b. 1974) was a first round (34th overall) pick by the Blue Jays in the 1992 June Amateur Draft out of Lexington High School in Lexington, South Carolina.  He played in the minors (reaching AAA) from 1992 to 2000 in the Blue Jays, Pirates, Marlins and Brewers systems.  He had 600 hits, 79 home runs and a .227 batting average.

I mailed to Cromer on January 17 and got the cards back on February 21, for a 35-day TAT.

No comments: