Wednesday, November 18, 2020

TTM Success - Richie Shaffer

I have to say, man Stadium Club looks nice when it is signed.  Those are some nice cards, and being able to get one of them signed is always nice.  The above 2016 Stadium Club is one of the two cards I got back from Richie Shaffer when I sent to him TTM.
I also got this 2013 Panini USA Baseball card signed.  This was back when Shaffer went to school with my good friend, Corbin.  I haven't talked to Corbin in forever, but every time I see one of Shaffer's cards, I always think of him.

Shaffer (b. 1991) played in the majors in 2015 and 2016 for the Rays.  He was a first round pick (25th overall) by the Rays in the 2012 June Amateur Draft out of Clemson.  Before that, he went to Providence High School in Charlotte.  He had 26 hits, 5 home runs and a .213 batting average.

I mailed to Shaffer on August 4 and got the cards back on September 3, for a 30-day TAT.

No comments: