Wednesday, November 11, 2020

TTM Success - Lary Sorensen

It took me a couple tries, but I finally got a TTM success from former pitcher, Lary Sorensen.  The original address that was listed for him came back RTS, so I had to search for another, and finally found one that worked.  It sucks, because the original address I had found was in my old hometown, which was kind of cool.
Still, I got 5 Topps cards signed, and they all look great.  Sorensen has a great signature, and I was able to move some cards out of my boxes.

Sorensen (b. 1955) played in the majors from 1977 to 1985 and 1987 to 1988 for the Brewers, Cardinals, Indians, A's, Cubs, Expos and Giants.  He had a career record of 93-103 with 569 strike outs and a 4.15 ERA.  He was an All Star in 1978.

I mailed to Sorensen on August 3 and got the cards back on August 24, for a 21-day TAT.

No comments: