Saturday, August 8, 2020

TTM Success - Matt Den Dekker

 

I hate the new blogger interface.  Just so you all know.  It took me 15 minutes to load these scans of these cards I got back signed by Matt Den Dekker.  Now, I don't even feel like writing about them.  The interface is way too slow, and it is very counter intuitive vs how it used to run.  The pictures load backwards from what you select.  The above 2011 Topps Heritage was the one I clicked on to load first, but it loaded second below the scan of the two cards below.  I tried to move them around, then the page froze.  Plus, the photos load way too large; you have to re-size them, then you have to tell it each time that you want the photos centered on the page.  It shouldn't be that hard.  Glad I wasn't in a hurry or anything.  Thanks for fixing something that wasn't broken, Google.

Anyway, I got three cards back from Matt Den Dekker, and they turned out really well.


Den Dekker (b. 1987) played in the majors from 2013 to 2018 for the Mets, Nationals and Tigers.  He had 82 hits, 7 home runs and a .223 batting average.


I mailed to Den Dekker on May 12 and got the cards back on May 30, for an 18-day TAT.

No comments: