Friday, August 14, 2020

TTM Success - Jorge Soler

During the pandemic, I sent off to some current players at their home addresses with the hope that some of my cards would come back signed.  I had seen some players were signing, and I didn't really have much to lose, except for some cards and stamps.

I sent off to Jorge Soler after seeing that he had been signing, and came away with some really nicely signed cards.  The above 2016 Topps Chrome Future Stars really turned out well. 
Soler also signed a 2014 Panini Prizm and 2015 Panini Diamond Kings.  Both look really nice, and I am glad I was able to find these in my boxes and send them out.

Soler (b. 1992) has played in the majors since 2014 for the Cubs and Royals.  He has 424 hits, 91 home runs and a .265 batting average.  Last season (2019) he hit 48 home runs, leading the AL.  He finished 21st in the AL MVP voting last season as well.  He won the World Series with the Cubs in 2016.

I mailed to Soler on May 18 and got the cards back on June 4, for a 17-day TAT.

No comments: