Wednesday, December 28, 2016

TTM Success - Ken Forsch

I still have a huge stack of TTM successes on my desk that I really need to make a dent in.  So, I'm going to try to get multiple posts in each day and see if I can make some headway on my piles of stuff sitting here.

Here is a success from Ken Forsch.  I was able to get him on some nice cards, especially the 1980 Topps on the bottom left which shows off a cool Astros jersey.
Here is a nice 1986 Fleer.  I actually have a few from this set, I just need to find out if some of the guys that I have sign TTM.  The cards look great, so I definitely want to get more signed.

Forsch (b. 1946) played in the majors from 1970 to 1984 and 1986 for the Astros and Angels.  He had a career record of 114-113 with an ERA of 3.37 and 1,047 strike outs.  He was a 2-time All Star (1976 and 1981).  He appeared on the 1992 Hall of Fame ballot, but didn't receive any votes.

I mailed to Forsch on November 22 and got the cards back on December 5, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: