Friday, December 30, 2016

TTM Success - Allan Anderson

I got a TTM success back from a guy who's cards have been floating around in my TTM box for forvever.  I finally got around to getting them mailed and was pretty happy with the cards when they came back.  They are all kind of plain cards, and with all of the cool 90s inserts and sets I've been getting, these kind of got overlooked.

I really liked the Classic card that was signed.  They are really basic cards, but turn out pretty well, I think.  Also, you really can't go wrong with the Topps years that I got.  I always enjoy getting a 1987 back, and 1989 and 91 always look good.

Anderson (b. 1964) played in the majors from 1986 to 1991 for the Twins. He had a career record of 49-54 with an ERA of 4.11 and 339 strike outs.  He was the AL ERA leader in 1988 with 2.45 but was never the same after that season.

I mailed to Anderson on November 9 and got the cards back on December 3, for a 24-day TAT.

No comments: