Sunday, November 10, 2013

Even More Stuff Added To My COMC Page

I wanted to let everyone know that another batch of my cards has finally been posted on COMC.  One of which is the above basketball card that I had for some reason.  It is listed at $2.50.  I also have an Anthony Rendon 2013 Bowman Platinum Atomic parallel numbered to 5.  That one is for the higher end collectors, haha.  There are 2 Yaseil Puigs.  A Cliff Lee Silver Slate parallel, a Jake Marisnick Bowman Chrome Blue auto refractor, a ton of 2013 Topps Chrome refractors and parallels and lots of other stuff.  Please take a look!  I want to flip that stuff for my PC and set needs.  I got some stuff last night, but there are still a ton of cards on my wishlist.  Thanks for looking!

Here's the link:

http://www.comc.com/Users/wregenthal

No comments: